slim

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to delete the account that come up for msn when you
click on the tab where you put your account name when signing in?

thanks

Greetings,

To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
(Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2

To stop these from being saved, download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

You'll need to reboot to see the chnage.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"slim" <slim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Can anyone tell me how to delete the account that come up for msn when you
> click on the tab where you put your account name when signing in?
>
> thanks

TRENDING THREADS