CES 2010: New Tegra 2-Powered Quanta Tablet Spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drag0nR1der

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2007
ugh, what a fugly tablet ... kind of apple styled tho'.

Andy how is it people have completely forgotten already all the stories and articles when android launched, saying how google had specifically designed and intended android to be a multi-platform OS? Some of the ideas they were throwing around for it were way more wierd than tablets

rbarone69

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
RooD / Dragon,

The comment was meant to be cynical.

Android will be a great multiplatform OS much like the 20,000 variants of Linux on the market.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]rbarone69[/nom]RooD / Dragon,The comment was meant to be cynical. Android will be a great multiplatform OS much like the 20,000 variants of Linux on the market.[/citation]

I just found a beta of Andoid OS 0.3 I am going to try it out and see what all the fuss is about (I have an old laptop that amazingly the hardware is supported)

To me this is what Linux is best at right now. A set unit of hardware so that once the drivers are in place everything will just work right "out of the box"

bk420

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Looks fugly...but nice to see Tegra 2 coming out. The VZ/Nvidia tablet thing looks fugly too...they need a design department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS