Can you assign a ring tone to DC's?

Hello,

I want to assign a ring tone to direct connect. Is it possible? I know
you can do call alert. But I want something other then that little chirp
is does when you DC someone.

I have a i730 Just wondering if I am over looking something.

Thank you,

TC
1 answer Last reply
More about assign ring tone
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    The chirp is a trademarked sound. You cannot assign a ringtone to the DC,
    but you can assign one for when you are alerted...

    "TC" <travelclarkie@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to assign a ring tone to direct connect. Is it possible? I know
    > you can do call alert. But I want something other then that little chirp
    > is does when you DC someone.
    >
    > I have a i730 Just wondering if I am over looking something.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > TC

Nextel Connection Internet Service Providers