Can you assign a ring tone to DC's?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 16, 2005 3:58:32 PM

Hello,

I want to assign a ring tone to direct connect. Is it possible? I know
you can do call alert. But I want something other then that little chirp
is does when you DC someone.

I have a i730 Just wondering if I am over looking something.

Thank you,

TC

More about : assign ring tone

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 5:13:30 PM

The chirp is a trademarked sound. You cannot assign a ringtone to the DC,
but you can assign one for when you are alerted...

!