Preventing Windows Messenger from running

I would like to know the internet address that Windows Messenger uses when it
starts up. I intend to then restrict access to this address to control my
daughter's use of messenger.

I have managed to do this for MSN Messenger by restricting access to
'messenger.msn.com' but can't for Windows Messenger yet.

sunny

http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=7