Window Messenger 5.1 and Media center 2005

February 5, 2005 4:49:02 PM

I got version 4.7.3000 and i want to know whats the difference between
4.7.3000 and 5.1

do i need to update my window messenger 4.7.3000?

Is Window Messenger 5.1 compatible with Media Center 2005 because they have
a new features where you can sign in using window messenger inside Media
Center 2005.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:30:04 PM

Greetings Allan,

You don't really need to update from 4.7.3000 to 5.1 unless you're connecting to a SIP-based
communications server/exchange server. Both versions will work fine with MCE.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!