MSN contact list problem

hi,
I just installed win xp sp2, i dunno why, it seems that the format of
my contact list has changed. The contacts are still there. But I liked
it before. Before, it used to only display which contacts were online.
Now it displays everybody, regardless of whether they are online or
offline. How can I put it back to how it was before?! thanks

Greetings,

If you're using Windows Messenger, you may have just have the contacts sorted by groups. To
solve this, click the Tools menu, then Sort Contacts By, then choose Online/Offline.

If you're using MSN Messenger, you can choose the same option under the Contacts menu, but if
you prefer the groupings, you can chose "Group Offline Contacts Together" and "Group Mobile
Contacts Together" to only show the Online ones together.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert