  • Microsoft
  • MSN Messenger
  • Windows XP
February 7, 2005 11:58:07 PM

Hi. I know that the MSN Messenger service is down, but I need to assist
someone with Remote Assistance. Is RA associated with the server at all, or
does it directly connect two machines as I suspect it does?

More about : msn messenger remote assistance

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 12:02:46 AM

Greetings Alex,

It goes direct. You can use it without Messenger by clicking Start, then Help & Support,
then 'Invite a friend to connect to your computer with Remote Assistance'.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!