MSN Messenger and Remote Assistance

Hi. I know that the MSN Messenger service is down, but I need to assist
someone with Remote Assistance. Is RA associated with the server at all, or
does it directly connect two machines as I suspect it does?
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger remote assistance

    Greetings Alex,

    It goes direct. You can use it without Messenger by clicking Start, then Help & Support,
    then 'Invite a friend to connect to your computer with Remote Assistance'.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Alex" <talldarkmystere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. I know that the MSN Messenger service is down, but I need to assist someone with Remote
    > Assistance. Is RA associated with the server at all, or does it directly connect two
    > machines as I suspect it does?

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP