does anyone know the reason msn mess service is down again?

does anyone know the reason msn mess service is down again?
1 answer Last reply
More about does reason mess service again

    Greetings Kenny,

    I can tell you it's not maintenance, that's about it.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    > does anyone know the reason msn mess service is down again?

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP