Window's Messenger Please Help

I'm trying to reinstall Windows MSN but i keep gettin an
error message and i can;t sign on

The current custom error settings for this application
prevent the details of the application error from being
viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could,
however, be viewed by browsers running on the local
server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error
message to be viewable on remote machines, please create
a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration
file located in the root directory of the current web
application. This <customErrors> tag should then have
its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
ign on..
1 answer Last reply
More about window messenger help

    Greeting Deborah,

    The service (and associated websites) are presently down. This is why you're seeing this.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Deborah" <elequant@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to reinstall Windows MSN but i keep gettin an
    > error message and i can;t sign on

    > The current custom error settings for this application
    > prevent the details of the application error from being
    > viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could,
    > however, be viewed by browsers running on the local
    > server machine.
    >
    > Details: To enable the details of this specific error
    > message to be viewable on remote machines, please create
    > a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration
    > file located in the root directory of the current web
    > application. This <customErrors> tag should then have
    > its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
    > ign on..

Messenger Windows XP