MSN Messenger is back online!!!!

At last we can log back in..........

Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.

Amanda
4
answers
Last reply
More about messenger back online

    amanda i still ca n not get online, what did u do

    "Amanda" wrote:

    > At last we can log back in..........
    >
    > Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.
    >
    > Amanda

    Hi Freda

    I just logged back in as normal and it loaded. I am a bit useless if that
    doesn't work! There is a helpful guy called Jonathan Kay (who seems to be an
    expert) reading this message board - maybe he has some good ideas.

    Sorry I can be of no more help. Good luck.

    Amanda

    "freda" wrote:

    > amanda i still ca n not get online, what did u do
    >
    > "Amanda" wrote:
    >
    > > At last we can log back in..........
    > >
    > > Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.
    > >
    > > Amanda

    Greetings Amanda,

    Great :)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Amanda" <Amanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > At last we can log back in..........
    >
    > Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.
    >
    > Amanda

    Hi,

    She didn't do anything, you just have to wait and be patient.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "freda" <freda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > amanda i still ca n not get online, what did u do
    >
    > "Amanda" wrote:
    >
    >> At last we can log back in..........
    >>
    >> Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.
    >>
    >> Amanda

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP