MSN Messenger is back online!!!!

At last we can log back in..........

Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.

Amanda

freda

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2005

amanda i still ca n not get online, what did u do

"Amanda" wrote:

> At last we can log back in..........
>
> Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.
>
> Amanda

Hi Freda

I just logged back in as normal and it loaded. I am a bit useless if that
doesn't work! There is a helpful guy called Jonathan Kay (who seems to be an
expert) reading this message board - maybe he has some good ideas.

Sorry I can be of no more help. Good luck.

Amanda

"freda" wrote:

> amanda i still ca n not get online, what did u do
>
> "Amanda" wrote:
>
> > At last we can log back in..........
> >
> > Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.
> >
> > Amanda

Greetings Amanda,

Great :)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Amanda" <Amanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> At last we can log back in..........
>
> Happy chatting and thanks to everyone for their advice.
>
> Amanda

Hi,

She didn't do anything, you just have to wait and be patient.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert