How to "buzz" a contact?

angelo

Yahoo! Messenger includes a feature that allows you to
"buzz" a friend. Does anyone know a way to make Windows
and/or MSN Messenger send such a warning?

Thanks in advance,
--
Angelo Lopes da Silva
Porto, Portugal

Greetings Angelo,

MSN Messenger 7 Beta has this feature (which is called "Nudge"). You can find it here:
http://messenger.msn.com/beta
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert