Messenger still having login problems?

IS the service still down. I haven't been able to login. I
get the error messege to check the internet connection.
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger login problems

    Greetings Juliana,

    It's coming back now, keep trying.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Juliana" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > IS the service still down. I haven't been able to login. I
    > get the error messege to check the internet connection.

Login Messenger Microsoft Internet Connection Windows XP