Resending Confirmation Email

I've set up Windows Messenger and have been running it
for some time. Whenever it starts, however, it claims
that I need to verify my email address.

There is no confirmation email in my inbox, however. How
can I have Windows Messenger resend the confirmation
email so that I can verify my email address.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about resending confirmation email

    Greetings Dustin,

    You'll simply need to request another verification e-mail from Passport Services here:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Dustin" <outstanding2k@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've set up Windows Messenger and have been running it
    > for some time. Whenever it starts, however, it claims
    > that I need to verify my email address.
    >
    > There is no confirmation email in my inbox, however. How
    > can I have Windows Messenger resend the confirmation
    > email so that I can verify my email address.
    >
    > Thanks

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP