Dustin

I've set up Windows Messenger and have been running it
for some time. Whenever it starts, however, it claims
that I need to verify my email address.

There is no confirmation email in my inbox, however. How
can I have Windows Messenger resend the confirmation
email so that I can verify my email address.

Thanks

Greetings Dustin,

You'll simply need to request another verification e-mail from Passport Services here:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert