Windows Messenger & MSN Add-In Win XP

I downloaded Windows Messenger 4.7, it uninstalled 5.1,
after 4.7 was re-installed, I was able to install the MSN
Add-In and I now can get my E-mail alerts and other things
with Windows Messenger, just like MSN Messenger 6.2.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows messenger

    Greetings David,

    Glad to hear it.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I downloaded Windows Messenger 4.7, it uninstalled 5.1,
    > after 4.7 was re-installed, I was able to install the MSN
    > Add-In and I now can get my E-mail alerts and other things
    > with Windows Messenger, just like MSN Messenger 6.2.

    Thank you for the help Jonathan

    Kay.

    >"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    >>I downloaded Windows Messenger 4.7, it uninstalled 5.1,
    >> after 4.7 was re-installed, I was able to install the MSN
    >> Add-In and I now can get my E-mail alerts and other things
    >> with Windows Messenger, just like MSN Messenger 6.2.
    >

    >.

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP