Windows Messenger & MSN Add-In Win XP

February 9, 2005 10:16:01 AM

I downloaded Windows Messenger 4.7, it uninstalled 5.1,
after 4.7 was re-installed, I was able to install the MSN
Add-In and I now can get my E-mail alerts and other things
with Windows Messenger, just like MSN Messenger 6.2.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:30:23 PM

Greetings David,

Glad to hear it.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded Windows Messenger 4.7, it uninstalled 5.1,
> after 4.7 was re-installed, I was able to install the MSN
> Add-In and I now can get my E-mail alerts and other things
> with Windows Messenger, just like MSN Messenger 6.2.
February 9, 2005 6:36:03 PM

Thank you for the help Jonathan

Kay.

!