Outlook Express problems

Hello: Does anyone know how I fix my e-mail(outlook)to open faster? I know I
read somewhere that Messenger is the problem behind this.

I would appreciate it, thank you.

Paul

Greetings Paul,

Close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg

After this, if Outlook Express is still "slow", Messenger is not the fault.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Paul2" <emperorwoo@nospam.rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hello: Does anyone know how I fix my e-mail(outlook)to open faster? I know I
> read somewhere that Messenger is the problem behind this.
>
> I would appreciate it, thank you.
>
> Paul

Thanks much.

Paul
> Greetings Paul,
>
> Close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
> http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg
>
> After this, if Outlook Express is still "slow", Messenger is not the
fault.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Paul2" <emperorwoo@nospam.rogers.com> wrote in message
> > Hello: Does anyone know how I fix my e-mail(outlook)to open faster? I
know I
> > read somewhere that Messenger is the problem behind this.
> >
> > I would appreciate it, thank you.
> >
> > Paul

Hi Paul,

You're very welcome :)