Windows Media Player SECURITY

Is there any known problem with Windows Messenger or should I use MSN?
3 answers Last reply
More about windows media player security

    Greetings,

    If you mean the latest patches, both MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger have been updated.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "R Batch" <RBatch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any known problem with Windows Messenger or should I use MSN?

    Thank You!

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > If you mean the latest patches, both MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger have been updated.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "R Batch" <RBatch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there any known problem with Windows Messenger or should I use MSN?

    For the title I meant to say Windows Messenger not Media Player

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > If you mean the latest patches, both MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger have been updated.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "R Batch" <RBatch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there any known problem with Windows Messenger or should I use MSN?

Security Messenger Microsoft Media Player Windows XP