Webcam Problem

February 10, 2005 2:33:08 PM

I am trying to use my web cam on msn...when I send request to view I can see
myself but the other side cannot connect. And the same goes when someone
tries to send me webcam feed it says "The person" has stopped viewing webcam
with you. My firewall has been disabled. Thanks

More about : webcam problem

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 6:08:03 PM

Hello

1. Which versio of MSN do you have?
2. Which version did the other person have?
3. Did you try it with several people of just with one person?
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:43:06 AM

I have MSN beta
MSN 6