Webcam Problem

I am trying to use my web cam on msn...when I send request to view I can see
myself but the other side cannot connect. And the same goes when someone
tries to send me webcam feed it says "The person" has stopped viewing webcam
with you. My firewall has been disabled. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about webcam problem

    Hello

    1. Which versio of MSN do you have?
    2. Which version did the other person have?
    3. Did you try it with several people of just with one person?

    I have MSN beta
    MSN 6
    Everyone and it doesn;t work

    "raffael_walther@hotmail.com" wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > 1. Which versio of MSN do you have?
    > 2. Which version did the other person have?
    > 3. Did you try it with several people of just with one person?

Webcams Messenger Microsoft Windows XP