Window Messenger

I finally went back to messenger 4.7 and the audio works. When the lastest
version works, then I will start using that version.

Lamar

Greetings,

What was "the other version"?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"rledford" <lsr.group@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I finally went back to messenger 4.7 and the audio works. When the lastest
> version works, then I will start using that version.
>
> Lamar

version 6.x

Lamar

: Greetings,
:
: What was "the other version"?
: ____________________________________________
: Jonathan Kay
: Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
: Associate Expert
: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
: Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
: All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
: You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
:
: "rledford" <lsr.group@comcast.net> wrote in message
: news:OUJtLB9DFHA.4004@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
: >I finally went back to messenger 4.7 and the audio works. When the
lastest
: > version works, then I will start using that version.
: >
: > Lamar
: >
: >