Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Windows Messenger 4.7

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 11:13:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

The Microsoft page to download Windows Messenger 4.7 (not MSN) displays a
"download can not be found" message. Does anyone know where I can download
Windows Messenger 4.7? Thank you.

More about : windows messenger

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 5:41:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Thanks Jonathan

"Perry" wrote:

> The Microsoft page to download Windows Messenger 4.7 (not MSN) displays a
> "download can not be found" message. Does anyone know where I can download
> Windows Messenger 4.7? Thank you.
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 6:12:43 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Greetings Perry,

You can find it here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/redir/47installer.asp
____________________________________________
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
Associate Expert
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.

"Perry" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 5DF7313-49E3-4CBA-88E6-74FCC98FA01F@microsoft.com...
> The Microsoft page to download Windows Messenger 4.7 (not MSN) displays a
> "download can not be found" message. Does anyone know where I can download
> Windows Messenger 4.7? Thank you.
Related resources
February 11, 2005 7:15:31 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Why do you want to download Windows Messenger 4.7? They removed that
download link and did that right. All you need is installing SP2, it
includes WM 4.7. In case you don't use Windows XP you should try the latest
version of WM which is 5.1.

If you still willing to get nonXP WM 4.7 for some personal reasons, take a
look here:
http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?file=mmssetup.exe


--
Pavel


"Perry" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ
ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:D 5DF7313-49E3-4CBA-88E6-74FCC98FA01F@microsoft.com...
> The Microsoft page to download Windows Messenger 4.7 (not MSN) displays a
> "download can not be found" message. Does anyone know where I can download
> Windows Messenger 4.7? Thank you.
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 7:15:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

I want to download and "save" it in case of computer problems. I want it
because it's the only version of Windows Messenger that alerts you to new
email. MSN Messenger I don't care for.

"Pavel" wrote:

> Why do you want to download Windows Messenger 4.7? They removed that
> download link and did that right. All you need is installing SP2, it
> includes WM 4.7. In case you don't use Windows XP you should try the latest
> version of WM which is 5.1.
>
> If you still willing to get nonXP WM 4.7 for some personal reasons, take a
> look here:
> http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?file=mmssetup.exe
>
>
> --
> Pavel
>
>
> "Perry" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> Ó��Â�ÉÌ/Ó��Â�ÉÌ� × Î�×�ÓÔÑÈ
> ÓÌÅÄÕÀÃ?Ã…Ã…: news:D 5DF7313-49E3-4CBA-88E6-74FCC98FA01F@microsoft.com...
> > The Microsoft page to download Windows Messenger 4.7 (not MSN) displays a
> > "download can not be found" message. Does anyone know where I can download
> > Windows Messenger 4.7? Thank you.
>
>
>
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 1:57:00 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Hi Perry,

No problem.
____________________________________________
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
Associate Expert
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.

"Perry" <Perry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:EC1926BE-57D2-475D-9BC4-DEF2BE7F1813@microsoft.com...
> Thanks Jonathan
>
> "Perry" wrote:
>
>> The Microsoft page to download Windows Messenger 4.7 (not MSN) displays a
>> "download can not be found" message. Does anyone know where I can download
>> Windows Messenger 4.7? Thank you.
!