Email Addresses

Can anyone tell me where abouts on my computer I would be able to find the
list of email addresses stored against my .NET Passport sign-in ?
The reason for asking is that my family have a number of Hotmail accounts
between us and for some reason the system only wants to "remember" some of
them. It would be a lot easier if the pulldown menu of used email addresses
contained all the accounts in use.
Maybe its possible to manually add the other email adresses in.

Cheers
Steve

Greetings Steve,

You cannot manually add Passports to this list, but you can remove them, the dialog for this
can be found by clicking the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User
Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the
screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'.
Details of the dialog can be found here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Steve Bradford" <SteveBradford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me where abouts on my computer I would be able to find the
> list of email addresses stored against my .NET Passport sign-in ?
> The reason for asking is that my family have a number of Hotmail accounts
> between us and for some reason the system only wants to "remember" some of
> them. It would be a lot easier if the pulldown menu of used email addresses
> contained all the accounts in use.
> Maybe its possible to manually add the other email adresses in.
>
> Cheers
> Steve

Hi Jonathon
Thanks for that.
I notice that under the panel for "stored usernames and passwords" there is
an option to add an entry. If I knew what the server to connect to was and
input an existing .NET username and password, would that not work ?
It looks to me like all I need to find out is what to call the server for
..NET entries.