Email Addresses

Can anyone tell me where abouts on my computer I would be able to find the
list of email addresses stored against my .NET Passport sign-in ?
The reason for asking is that my family have a number of Hotmail accounts
between us and for some reason the system only wants to "remember" some of
them. It would be a lot easier if the pulldown menu of used email addresses
contained all the accounts in use.
Maybe its possible to manually add the other email adresses in.

Cheers
Steve
2 answers Last reply
More about email addresses

    Greetings Steve,

    You cannot manually add Passports to this list, but you can remove them, the dialog for this
    can be found by clicking the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User
    Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the
    screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'.
    Details of the dialog can be found here:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Steve Bradford" <SteveBradford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me where abouts on my computer I would be able to find the
    > list of email addresses stored against my .NET Passport sign-in ?
    > The reason for asking is that my family have a number of Hotmail accounts
    > between us and for some reason the system only wants to "remember" some of
    > them. It would be a lot easier if the pulldown menu of used email addresses
    > contained all the accounts in use.
    > Maybe its possible to manually add the other email adresses in.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Steve

    Hi Jonathon
    Thanks for that.
    I notice that under the panel for "stored usernames and passwords" there is
    an option to add an entry. If I knew what the server to connect to was and
    input an existing .NET username and password, would that not work ?
    It looks to me like all I need to find out is what to call the server for
    ..NET entries.

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings Steve,
    >
    > You cannot manually add Passports to this list, but you can remove them, the dialog for this
    > can be found by clicking the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User
    > Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the
    > screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'.
    > Details of the dialog can be found here:
    > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >

    > "Steve Bradford" <SteveBradford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone tell me where abouts on my computer I would be able to find the
    > > list of email addresses stored against my .NET Passport sign-in ?
    > > The reason for asking is that my family have a number of Hotmail accounts
    > > between us and for some reason the system only wants to "remember" some of
    > > them. It would be a lot easier if the pulldown menu of used email addresses
    > > contained all the accounts in use.
    > > Maybe its possible to manually add the other email adresses in.
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > > Steve

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP