Rollout Windows Messenger 5.1

I'm going to be updating some client machines with the latest SP2 hotfixes
and with that I would also like to rollout Messenger 5.1 the hotfixes are
going to be installed automaitcally via batch script I would like to know can
I also rollout Windows Messenger 5.1 via batch script? If so how?

Thank you.

You can roll it out via machine group policy (if you really want to do
that), via SMS, or via the /q (and I think it's /n) switch on the .msi.
Note that if you script it, it has to be run administratively.

Bob