Optiplex clock speed

I'm getting fussy, but can I increase my clock speed from the current 1GHz
to what Dell says is the maximum 1.066? The only BIOS options appear to be
'normal' and 'compatible' and I don't know what that means. TIA

I would suspect Dell is just rounding in the reporting. The processor is
locked to Intel's speed.

Tom
"Mark Dunn" <markrhdunn@nospamatgmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting fussy, but can I increase my clock speed from the current 1GHz
> to what Dell says is the maximum 1.066? The only BIOS options appear to be
> 'normal' and 'compatible' and I don't know what that means. TIA

Thanks, Tom.