slow Web cam video & audi

Thank you Jonathan Kay for your help with my slow
connection. You advised me to turn off the 'QoS Packet
Scheduler', and it worked!! Can you now tell me what the
QoS Packet Scheduler is for please?

I am not Jonathan, but I will answer...

Brief explanation of QoS:
http://www.dslreports.com/faq/3688

Windows XP Quality of Service (QoS) enhancements and behavior:
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/316666

Disabling the QoS packet scheduler should treat all traffic the same versus
priortizing it.

"Tony Kershaw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you Jonathan Kay for your help with my slow
> connection. You advised me to turn off the 'QoS Packet
> Scheduler', and it worked!! Can you now tell me what the
> QoS Packet Scheduler is for please?

Exactly ;)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Bob Christian" <BobChristian@removethis.gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am not Jonathan, but I will answer...
>
> Brief explanation of QoS:
> http://www.dslreports.com/faq/3688
>
> Windows XP Quality of Service (QoS) enhancements and behavior:
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/316666
>
> Disabling the QoS packet scheduler should treat all traffic the same versus
> priortizing it.
>
> "Tony Kershaw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Thank you Jonathan Kay for your help with my slow
>> connection. You advised me to turn off the 'QoS Packet
>> Scheduler', and it worked!! Can you now tell me what the
>> QoS Packet Scheduler is for please?

Thanks...