MSI K7T266 PRO2 RU (not booting, leds)

Helios

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2002
Hey.
i really need help here so if some one can help me out please do. ok well i have a MSI Pro2-ru motherboard, XP 1600+, 256DDR, geforce 2 MX400 64mb. all new parts bought sepratly to make a new computer, Facts are is that it worked for a while until i decided to upgrade heatsink and fan to a globalwin (better cooler louder) and a ethernet card..well it work, suprisingly cooler to, until geting the ethernet card to work... now everytime i turn on my computer and it has the following symptoms, no screen, 4 BEEBS, and the D-leds say( RED,GREEN,GREEN,GREEN) which means in the manual : BOOT ATEMPT - this will set low slack and boot via INT 19th : to me that means nothing and im am computerless besides this old one.. if some one knows how to help or start my computer again please do..... thank you

svol

Champion
When did you mobo started giving this messages, after you plugged in the NIC card or after you installed the card. If it starts to beep if you try to boot it with the card and if it boots normal without card, then try if another PCI-slot give other results, otherwise the NIC card may be bad.

My case has so many fans that it hovers above the ground :eek: .