How I remove the autocomplete for msn messenger login...

Does anyone know how to remove msn login autocomplete function

ScriptMan
1 answer Last reply
More about remove autocomplete messenger login

    Greetings,

    To remove this, download and run the following .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

    You'll need to reboot to see the change.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Scripting Man" <flafaille@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to remove msn login autocomplete function
    >

    > ScriptMan

Login Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP