Keeps repeating 'please verify your .Net Passport Email ad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Using Windows Messenger 5.1 with Live Communicatioin Server. Am using both a
..Net Passport account and a SIP account. I am able to connect on the .Net
network, however everytime I open Windows Messenger it asks me to 'Please
verify your .Net Passport Email Address' by responding to an email it claims
it is going to send to me. The Email address it says it will send to is
indeed correct, but I have never seen one arrive! Is there someway to bypass
this given that it is indeed working anyway?

I have the same problem. No verify email sent for a new MSN Net
passport.

Greetings,

There is no way to bypass this. However, you can request another verification e-mail from
Passport Services here:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert