Password is remembered but I want to type it in myselff

Somewhere along the way something has changed. I used to have to type in my
password after picking which user I wanted to be on with MSN messenger.
Now, once I pick a particular user it's remembering the password. For
reasons of privacy I want it back to the way it was. I want to type in the
password each time. I can't seem to locate where that is. Help please

Greetings,

To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts
in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the screen,
under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click
the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert