Sandy

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2002

i have windowsxp and sp2. i just removed windows messenger 5.1 per someones
instructions on this board. now i can't get windows messenger 4.7 back can
someone tell me what i'm doing wrong.i went to windows componants and put the
check mark in.......but nothing

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You have to reinstall it, download it from Microsoft..

http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/4/0/44035C82-FEFC-
49BB-965F-A20DF645AD0B/mmssetup.exe

Sandy

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2002

sorry comes up page not found

"Michael" wrote:

> You have to reinstall it, download it from Microsoft..
>
> http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/4/0/44035C82-FEFC-
> 49BB-965F-A20DF645AD0B/mmssetup.exe

Hi Sandy,

Try from here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/redir/47installer.asp
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Sandy" <Sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> sorry comes up page not found
>
> "Michael" wrote:
>
>> You have to reinstall it, download it from Microsoft..
>>
>> http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/4/0/44035C82-FEFC-
>> 49BB-965F-A20DF645AD0B/mmssetup.exe

Sandy

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2002

thanks jonathan.........that worked

"Sandy" wrote:

> i have windowsxp and sp2. i just removed windows messenger 5.1 per someones
> instructions on this board. now i can't get windows messenger 4.7 back can
> someone tell me what i'm doing wrong.i went to windows componants and put the
> check mark in.......but nothing

Hi Sandy,

Great :)