Andrew

Greetings..... I'm running Windows XP with service Pack 2. I want to stop
Messenger from signing in when I open outlook express. I've checked both
appropriate boxes to stop this but it still loads and signs in.
Any solutions ?????
Thanks

Hi Andrew,

To solve this, close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert