MSN Messenger Intermittent Delivery of Messages

David

I've got Messenger 6.2.0205 [although I found this on the
V7 beta version as well] that sometimes messages are not
delivered or received by contacts...

Anyone seen this? it is EXTREMELY frustrating as you never
know if you're still talking to someone...

I began seeing this same behavior as well. It really seems to be a problem
outside the local domain (i.e., co-workers are getting through just fine,
but friends and family are not getting all their messages delivered).

"David" <david_altena@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've got Messenger 6.2.0205 [although I found this on the
> V7 beta version as well] that sometimes messages are not
> delivered or received by contacts...
>
> Anyone seen this? it is EXTREMELY frustrating as you never
> know if you're still talking to someone...
>
> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS