MSN Messenger 7

Hi Group,

When does MSN Messenger 7.0 is coming out the official
version to download. In some forums; I heard that by the
end of this month is coming out the official version.
Does someone know the exact date, that Microsoft is
planning to launch this new version of MSN?

All The Best,
Antonio.
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger

    Hi Antonio,

    Soon :)

    Within the next month or so [estimated].
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Antonio Venegas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > When does MSN Messenger 7.0 is coming out the official
    > version to download. In some forums; I heard that by the
    > end of this month is coming out the official version.
    > Does someone know the exact date, that Microsoft is
    > planning to launch this new version of MSN?
    >
    > All The Best,
    > Antonio.

    The official launch date is April 7..

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP