How do I "verify my address"? It says to go to my inbox
for a message to verify but when I go to my email I do
not have any messages to address this issue. It is very
possible I did get one long ago and deleted it not
knowing what it was maybe. How do I do this now??

Greetings Zrt,

You'll simply need to request another verification e-mail from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Zrt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I "verify my address"? It says to go to my inbox
> for a message to verify but when I go to my email I do
> not have any messages to address this issue. It is very
> possible I did get one long ago and deleted it not
> knowing what it was maybe. How do I do this now??

Jonathan Kay.

>"Zrt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> How do I "verify my address"? It says to go to my
inbox
>> for a message to verify but when I go to my email I do
>> not have any messages to address this issue. It is
very
>> possible I did get one long ago and deleted it not
>> knowing what it was maybe. How do I do this now??
>

>.
>I do so and answered the email they sent me with my
passport and email address and I still show up ad not
being verified. Does the verification take time (like
days)?

Hi,

The only way to get verified is to click the verification link in a verification e-mail that
they send to you. There is no way to get verified by simply "replying" to their e-mail.

Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert