Slipstream Messenger XP 5.1

Is there any way I can slipstream XP Messenger 5.1 into my Windows XP
installation source in the same way that you can with XP SP2? It would be
nice to install XP and already have the 5.1 installed instead of having to
install it manually.

I need help klearning how to post a question, how did you do it?

Hi Melanie,

Looks like you figured it out :)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert