MSN Messenger Password

How do I force MSN Messenger and Window messenger to prompt for a password
every time it is launched. It does not sign in automatically, but it only
asks for a password if I click "sign in as different user".

Greetings,

To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts
in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the screen,
under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click
the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"charger1969" <charger1969@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I force MSN Messenger and Window messenger to prompt for a password
> every time it is launched. It does not sign in automatically, but it only
> asks for a password if I click "sign in as different user".

THANK YOU!

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> To fix this, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts
> in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of the screen,
> under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click
> the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "charger1969" <charger1969@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do I force MSN Messenger and Window messenger to prompt for a password
> > every time it is launched. It does not sign in automatically, but it only
> > asks for a password if I click "sign in as different user".

Hi,

You're very welcome :)