New Insurance Terms

Anyone get the notice in the mail with respect to lock\line, LLC
now administrating the program as the agent of Continental Casualty
Company?

The cover letter says effective July 1
"The key information and changes are as follows:" and lists 4 bullets.

1) Premium: $3.99 per month.

My current bill says Total coverage - lockline $4.99.
Did this go down? Wasn't it something like the phone ins.
was $3.99 and if you wanted accessories covered as well
it was $4.99...?

2) Deductible: $50

I remember that when we made a claim about a year ago
it was $35. I've gathered that it was $50 for some but had
figured that it was regional. Oh well.

-Quick

Doh! Just read the other little inserts...

"For customers subscribing to Total Equipment Coverage (TEC) these
changes apply to the Wireless Phone Protection insurance coverage
that is part of the TEC Program. The monthly charge for Total
Equipment Coverage will remain unchanged."

-Quick