MSN and AOL Broadband

Are there any know issues conecting to messenger via
broadband router and AOL? We have reently moved from
dialup to broadband. All was fine with the dial up. Any
advice welcome as it will stop my son nagging me

Greetings Gary,

Not in particular; can you be more specific about the problem you're experiencing?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert