e-mail

I have a friend that has a web-tv and when I e-mail her, the e-mail she
receives is blurred and unreadable. Now when I forward an e-mail from
someone sent me to her, she gets it just fine. AND we communicate within our
circle of friends and my e-mails are received just fine with the rest of the
group. Anyone out there have encountered this problem? If so, did you ever
get a fix on it?
--
rolly
1 answer Last reply

    rolly polly wrote:

    > I have a friend that has a web-tv and when I e-mail her, the e-mail she
    > receives is blurred and unreadable. Now when I forward an e-mail from
    > someone sent me to her, she gets it just fine. AND we communicate within our
    > circle of friends and my e-mails are received just fine with the rest of the
    > group. Anyone out there have encountered this problem? If so, did you ever
    > get a fix on it?
    Are you sending the email as a HTML, RTF or plain text? I'm wondering if
    you are sending a formatted email that sets the font too small for WebTV
    to display or a color the Web TV is having trouble displaying. Try
    setting your mail client to only send plain text to that address.

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP