Completely delete contacts

Hi there, I share a computer and therefore wish to remove all traces of
people that I have spoken to. However even though I can delete them from my
contacts list, I seem unable to remove them from my block list under the
privacy tab. can anyone help me?? I would be very very grateful.

Many Thanks

That is a problem, seems Microsoft has not allowed that. You may delete
them provided they have remove you from their list of contacts.

Joel

"Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there, I share a computer and therefore wish to remove all traces of
> people that I have spoken to. However even though I can delete them from
> my
> contacts list, I seem unable to remove them from my block list under the
> privacy tab. can anyone help me?? I would be very very grateful.
>
> Many Thanks

Hi there, thanks for your response. I don't understand why they have not
allowed for this either. I really want to delete them. However there is no
way of me making them remove me from their contacts lists. Have you or anyone
else got any ideas??

Many Thanks

"Joel Estes" wrote:

> That is a problem, seems Microsoft has not allowed that. You may delete
> them provided they have remove you from their list of contacts.
>
> Joel
>

> "Please Help" <PleaseHelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi there, I share a computer and therefore wish to remove all traces of
> > people that I have spoken to. However even though I can delete them from
> > my
> > contacts list, I seem unable to remove them from my block list under the
> > privacy tab. can anyone help me?? I would be very very grateful.
> >
> > Many Thanks

Hi,

The only other thing you can do is use another account, or close this one, wait a few months
and then re-open it.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert