Local net and internet connection problems

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Looking for the newsgroup -or other source- which will help me
get my new Command and Conquer games running.

The internet (RoadRunner, thru a Linksys "firewall" router),
and other games (Everquest, etc) are working fine. Computer
seems to be adequate.

Where do I go for help???

Ol' Bab

"Ol' Bab" <olbabnospam@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> Looking for the newsgroup -or other source- which will help me
> get my new Command and Conquer games running.
>
> The internet (RoadRunner, thru a Linksys "firewall" router),
> and other games (Everquest, etc) are working fine. Computer
> seems to be adequate.
>
> Where do I go for help???
>
> Ol' Bab

Try these guys: http://www.practicallynetworked.com/