Outlook Express and MSN Messenger

How do I get contacts displayed in Outlook Express for MSN Messenger 6.2?
Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express messenger

    Greetings,

    Unfortunately you cannot, this functionality is limited to Windows Messenger exclusively.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Help Needed" <abc@hkiworld.com> wrote in message
    > How do I get contacts displayed in Outlook Express for MSN Messenger 6.2? Thank you.

Outlook Express Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP