Any all-in-one messengers that support video?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Hi, I'm looking for an all-in-one Messenger that can support MSN, Yahoo,
etc. but also MSN video conference.

I have tried Trillian but it's just too slow and lumbering a beast. Anyone
got any other recommendations?

A Yahoo! plugin for MSN Messenger would be even better!
--
Thanks.

CJSnet

(Remove TEETH to reply by e-mail.)

jw

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

i don't know if these will help you, but here's a couple to look at.

www.Qnext.com

www.msgplus.net which also mentions Plug-ins