Messanger Service

I keep getting pop up messages for windows messager saying it has detected
spyware and tells me to go to either www.winfix.com or www.updatepatch.info.
I already have spyware beta i and spyblster on my system as well as Mcafee
anti virus. are these messages all bull.

Greetings,

I'd suggest you upgrade to SP2 to solve this issue, as it will turn off the Messenger
Service, turn on the Windows Firewall and other great stuff.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert