has anyone got any free sites for emoticons for msn messnger 7 please?
tia

this site has many things for messenger, including emoticons
www.mess.be

I also use www.smileycentral.com that gives you hundreds of emoticons
animated.
(have in mind that the other person recieving the emoticons must have it
installed also)
(also this contains some spyware so if you dont like it, dont install it.
I personally dont allow programs with spyware on my pc, but these are mostly
harmless).

Kenny S wrote:
> (also this contains some spyware so if you dont like it, dont install it.
> I personally dont allow programs with spyware on my pc, but these are mostly
> harmless).
lol at harmless... spyware is called such because they spy on ur
actions, if ur visiting a banking site whats to stop it spying on ya there?

--
Good Luck,
Hope I Helped,

Kieren Evans

I mean the type of spyware (adware) it has is not dangerous like you
describe.

Kenny S wrote:
> I mean the type of spyware (adware) it has is not dangerous like you
> describe.
no its just extremely annoying (unwanted toolbars installed from other
websites etc, and some of them *do* track ya)

--
Good Luck,
Hope I Helped,
Please Post Replies back to the