  • Email
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 3, 2005 4:59:38 PM

Why are some of my contacts in the Windows Messenger
showing as People like "Jane & Harry" and some show as
their email address? They say they have all verified
their email addresses (and it does not say emial not
verified. They also say in their personal tab they have
their name like "Mary" and not their email address.

More about : contacts showing email

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 12:06:33 AM

Greetings Alice,

Are you using the .NET Messenger Service or a local server?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert