No broadband with ethernet cable

I hope someone can help me. My PC works great wirelessly on an Apple Airport
Extreme, when I unplug the ethernet cable from behind the Airport and plug
it into my PC, I cannot get on the web. When I first got the broadband the
PC worked fine, then I got the Airport and went wireless. Now that I want to
go wired, it won't connect.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Wayne

Wayne wrote:
> I hope someone can help me. My PC works great wirelessly on an Apple
> Airport Extreme, when I unplug the ethernet cable from behind the
> Airport and plug it into my PC, I cannot get on the web. When I first
> got the broadband the PC worked fine, then I got the Airport and went
> wireless. Now that I want to go wired, it won't connect.
> Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Wayne

Enable the LAN connection, disable the wireless connection if this is
WinXP.