Linda

Help! I keep getting signed out. When I try to sign back
in, I get the 'busy server' 81000314 message. This seems
to have started happening early this morning, usually
after I just start playing a video. It usually takes
about 1/2 hour before I'm suddenly signed back in again.
This has never happened before. Normally, I can do msn,
videos and other items at the same time. Today, I can't.
Have cleaned out cache, cookies, run all of the spyware
and anti-virus tools I have. Everything looks clean but
for this constantly signing out. Any ideas at all would
be helpful.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda

I almost fogot. I'm running version 7 and have been for a
while. Also, if I reboot then go back in, msn has
sometimes reset and lets me sign back in. And there have
been no new installations on my system in a good long
while. This just suddenly started happening.

Thanks,
Linda

"Linda1" wrote:
> I almost fogot. I'm running version 7 and have been for a
> while. Also, if I reboot then go back in, msn has
> sometimes reset and lets me sign back in. And there have
> been no new installations on my system in a good long
> while. This just suddenly started happening.
>
> Thanks,
> Linda

:roll: Hey Linda , this error means that the service is temporarly
not available. This has nothing to do with your system but with MSN
services and servers. It seems that is happens a little more when you
use msn BETA (7.0). I have the same problem too onces in a while. So
don’t worry. Just wait some time and try to log on again.

Greets Ronald

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-Error-81000314-ftopict273718.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1112869