Soyo K7V Dragon+ did i pick the right board

G

I'm new to the the world of pc building. I got the Soyo KV7 Dragon+ (based on articles it was a good beginners board) Now that i've had it a couple of weeks i'm not so sure? everything works fine no problems. its just that there seems to be a lot more out there thats better that i missed. to go with myboard i have an AMD XP1900+ ,ATX 500watt dual fan power supply, 512mb crucial ram, two 60gig. maxter 7200rpm drives set up in raid striping array, toshiba 16xdvd/48xcdrom drive (SD-M1612), d-link floppy, robotics modem nividia Geforce4 Ti4600 on the way,and a maxter USB 2.0 pci adapter on the way. for my starter system. are these the right choices? this pc is for gaming

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by dragonZ on 02/17/02 02:00 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

tilepusher

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Hey D,

My take on your(everyone's) situation: Don't sweat it! There will always be something better the day after your parts hit your doorstep. There will always be someone who says that the product you bought sucks & is plagued by multiple bugs & bad or no tech support/solutions. All you can do is make the best choice at the time of your purchase, it is impossible to know everything and for your product to be the best always & forever. There is no such anything as a perfect component........only the best choice at the time. Again don't sweat it, you made a great choice!

Peace Out.................tile

WHAT????? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE ROAR OF MY CASE FANS! YOU'LL HAVE TO SCREAM!