login email address

Hi,

I want to remove the email address from the login drop down box of MSN
messenger application. I have cleared all temp files from I.E. but this does
not help.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

HG
3 answers Last reply
More about login email address

    In news:BF20B40B-00A7-4C2E-9A65-936F66535E9B@microsoft.com,
    HG <HG@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to remove the email address from the login drop down box of MSN
    > messenger application. I have cleared all temp files from I.E. but
    > this does not help.
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > HG

    What OS? In XP it's start > run > type "control userpasswords2" without the
    quotes > hit enter > click on advanced > click on manage passwords >
    highlight the account you want removed > click delete > click okay a couple
    of times and it should be all set.

    Galen

    mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

    yep - that works - thanks.

    Please ignore if this question pops up again very soon on this community as
    I think I have entered it twice but under a different name.

    Thanks again, HG

    In news:15794391-FF2D-4573-A152-46132E482567@microsoft.com,
    HG <HG@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > yep - that works - thanks.