When we go to sign in to messenger it lists several user accounts, how do I
delete these?

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:47F42EDB-9827-4EAD-9015-F094E193AAE3@microsoft.com,
Nortonski <Nortonski@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> When we go to sign in to messenger it lists several user accounts,
> how do I delete these?

Press Start
Press Run
Type in "control userpasswords2" without the quotes
Press Enter
Click Advanced
Click Manage Passwords
Highlight and delete the accounts you don't want listed.

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes