Justin

Just wondering what the max number of contacts/buddies you can have with
Windows or MSN messenger. I know AOL AIM has a limit of 200.

Thanks for the help.

Justin

just need to know the max number of buddies you can have with windows
messenger and/or msn messenger.

Thanks,

"Justin" wrote:

> Just wondering what the max number of contacts/buddies you can have with
> Windows or MSN messenger. I know AOL AIM has a limit of 200.
>
> Thanks for the help.

Greetings Justin,

The limit is 150, but the limit (at least the current rumor) is apparently going to be
extended to 300 soon.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert